Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Sister's Love

My sister, Kristy, sent this e-mail message to me the "morning after" I received the news that my "ugly freckle" was Malignant Melanoma Skin Cancer; may my sister's faith touch your heart as it did mine. 

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Positive Thoughts!!
From: "dankovich"
Date: Tue, January 25, 2011 7:49 am
To: "Karen Hickam" <karen@karenrae.com>


Good morning!!  Just wanted to make sure that you're staying focused on what God says about healing!! 
This will be a new Chapter in your book about trusting in the Lord, regardless of circumstances!!
It's perfectly normal to be concerned or "Shocked" upon receiving a report like you did....BUT now it's your chance to "CHOOSE" to process it in a Faith based way!!
The "C" word is a scary thing; however, our God is much BIGGER than "it" and He will take care of you and heal your body...Remember what Believe stands for:  Because Emmanuel Lives I Expect Victory Every Time...............Please remember that!!
Also, here is something that I have said hundreds of times over the past 6 years:
I am SAVED
I am HEALED
I am DELIVERED
I am PROTECTED
I am SET FREE
IN JESUS' NAME!!!!!!
** The same spirit that raised Jesus from the grave lives and dwells within you!!!
AMEN!!!  YOU ARE HEALED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment